Sparkles Level 2
Tap, Jazz, Ballet
In class, dancers will work on rhythmic exercises and tap skills as they build combinations that are fun to do and great to hear, advancing their skills each year. Jazz will start with exercises to work on stretch, strength, and technique with more emphasis in improving their kicks, jumps, and turns. This class offers a more intense study in ballet. Students will work on technique at the barre and center floor. They will also work on leaps and turns across the floor. Sparkles will perform in our Nutcracker performance, two dances at one competition at the recreational level and perform two dances in our end-of-the-year recital. No try-outs required.
- 2nd/3rd Grade
- Class Options: Tuesday 5:30-7:30
- Class Options: Thursday 5:30-7:30 FULL
- Tuition: Monthly Cost = $116.81 (August-June)
- Includes Yearly Tuition, Nutcracker Costume (including tights and all accessories) Competition/Recital Costumes (including tights and hair accessories), Nutcracker Shirt, Nutcracker Digital Download of all performances, Recital Shirt, Recital Digital Download of all performances, competition fees, and staging rehearsal.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed program and financial outline.
1159 Shakopee Town Square • Shakopee, MN 55379