Tap, Jazz, Ballet
In this high energy class that meets for 60 minutes, dancers will further work on more advanced rhythmic exercises and tap skills that will build their confidence in more advanced combinations that are high energy and fun. Dancers will continue to work on stretching and strengthening with more emphasize on technique that will continue to improve their kicks, jumps and turns. This class will move forward in their study of ballet, working on technique at the barre and center floor, along with traveling combinations across the floor. Dancers will perform one dance in the Spring Recital.
- Kindergarten/1st Grade
- Class Options: Monday 5:45-6:45 FULL
- Class Options: Wednesday 5:45-6:45 FULL
- Class Options: Tuesday 5:30-6:30
- Tuition: Monthly Cost = $64.09 (August-June)
- Includes Yearly Tuition, Nutcracker Costume (including tights and all accessories) Recital Costume (including tights and all accessories), Nutcracker Shirt, Nutcracker Digital Download of all performances, Recital Shirt, Recital Digital Download of all performances.
- Attire: Leotards, tights, dance skirts, dance shorts, leggings, dance tops and tank tops
- Shoes: Ballet, Tap and Jazz shoes. These can purchased through MDA.
- Tuition: Email email@example.com
1159 Shakopee Town Square • Shakopee, MN 55379